Monday, March 20, 2017

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Elma Schemenauer

Our own Mona Leeson Vanek, also known as the Montana Scribbler, kindly featured the upcoming Okanagan Valley Writers Festival [April 7-9] as well as my books Consider the Sunflowers and YesterCanada: Historical Tales of Mystery and Adventure.

Sue Ellis

A short story, Border Crossing, is up today at Flash Fiction Press.

I have a book review, The Heart, By Maylis de Kerangal up on the Internet Review of Books. It's an amazing piece of fiction about a heart transplant, capably translated for English readers by Sam Taylor.

Eric Petersen

My review of Department Zero, a horror / fantasy / sci-fi novel by Paul Crilley, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Anita Saran

Just edited and proofed an ex-boss Ramanathan Sridhar's nonfiction book, 'Unlock the Real Power of Ideation'. He gave me a great byline as editor of his book.

Wayne Scheer

I have, "A St. Patrick's Day Story," up at Everyday Fiction.

Kristy Kassie

My prose piece, "Eye on the Prize", has been published by Postcard Shorts.


No comments: